Tuesday, April 10, 2012

At last I can spread the word...and it's approximately day 25

Lisa and I were coming back from an amazing weekend getaway celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary when I got confirmation from a chap I hired to format my book 'properly.'  I use the word 'properly' because it's so apropos for the book I wrote.  I spent god knows how many hours writing those 117860 words and ended up thwarted by the formatting of the flipping thing for all of the e-readers available.  So I turned to a pro.  Which is exactly what the book tells unhealthy or overweight readers.  The odds of me getting the formatting done correctly are so small it's just not worth me trying.  Just like someone thinking that joining a gym is the answer to their poor health!  I found money in my budget to have someone who knows what he's doing do it!  Just like the book says about hiring an exercise and nutritional professional...

On that note I'm going to sign off because it's late, I'm knackered and I know I'm going to be spending a lot more time on this screen than I am on my other ones...bring on the followers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment